It is soon becoming apparent that online and technology-based casino games are overtaking the real brick-and-mortar clubs in terms of popularity. There is no wonder that this is happening since the ease and comfort of being able to not leave your house in order to win heaps of cash seems rather delightful.
Bingo was one of the first games to make this transition since in many casinos and clubs there were always electronic bingo systems that players could challenge the caller on. Since then, bingo has moved around all the technologies, from desktop to laptop, and finally to the humble smartphone with the emergence of the best mobile bingo apps.
All you bingo-heads reading this who are keen on the apps will be wondering, however, if bingo can be supported on Apple’s iOS software. If you have an iPhone and want to get playing bingo on it, then listen up because we have all there is to know about bingo on iOS!
How can you start playing bingo on iOS?
Before we crack on, some of you might need to know a little bit about iOS. In case you do not know, iOS is the software operating system that all standard iPhones created by Apple use. So, if you have an iOS smartphone and want to play bingo on it, here is how:
- Turn your iPhone on by holding down the side button… without your phone on, how could you even begin to play bingo oniOS?
- Clickon the app store logo so that it will take you to the place where you can install your favourite online bingo site onto
- Search for ‘bingo’ in the search bar, click download, and patiently wait for a moment while the app installs itself (this is the boringbit).
- You have now downloaded a bingo app onto your iOS software-operatediPhone!
- Tap on the app and begin to create your account by using your ID, personal details, and banking
- Selectthe kind of bingo game you want to play on your iPhone and then purchase as many cards as you are feeling lucky!
- Finally, wait for the game to start, cross your fingers, and hope that the gods of chance will shine mercy on your iOS bingo
Are bingo apps just for iOS, or can other software operating systems use bingo?
Now that you know exactly how to download bingo onto your iOS smartphone, you might be wondering if you need iOS to play online bingo or if it can be done from any old phone.
You will be happy to know that most smartphones will be able to support bingo apps so long as they meet these requirements:
- They are up todate
- The phone is from a reputablebrand
- You have an internetconnection
While playing bingo on an iOS device can be loads of fun, remember that you do not need an iPhone to play the gambling games that you love. If you are unsure, simply look on your app downloading store and search for ‘bingo’!