Aside from Spotify and Deezer, Apple Music has also been continuously carving its name in the online music industry. Now, music will be reachable as ever, giving us the feel good songs that we want to listen to and enjoy.
Apple Music is also one of the most popular and most used online music streaming sites of today. In this article, we will be discussing how to convert Apple Music to MP3. Now, you can easily download all the songs that you want in Apple Music and enjoy it in the form of MP3, which is a lot more compatible with a lot of devices.
We will be talking about the steps and procedures on how to convert Apple Music to MP3, so that it will be easier for us to access music anywhere we are or anytime we want. So, if you are a fan of Apple Music and you want to download the songs, get your pen and notebooks to jot down some useful notes.
Part 1. What Format Is Apple Music Played?
Apple Music has been running since 2015 offering a music catalog with over 60 million songs. If you want to enjoy Apple Music you have to pay 9.99 dollars per month, so that you can have full access to the songs and albums that you want to listen to. With a large music catalog it has, Apple Music has a lot of subscribers who are into discovering music.
If you are into Apple Music, you surely know that its music is protected by Digital Rights Management or DRM which is why it is difficult to transfer them from a device into another device. When you download the songs from Apple Music, the file format that you will be getting is in the file extension .m4p.
It is the MPEG 4 AAC or the Advanced Audio Coding format, a type of file format which is different from the features of MP3. This file format is smaller than MP3 and has a sound quality that is the same as MP3. Songs from Apple Music are usually played at 256 kbps and have a sampling rate of 44,100 Hz.
If we are going to compare MP3 and AAC, MP3 is a lot more compatible with most devices or platforms. This is why many music lovers are searching how to convert Apple Music to MP3. When you have converted the song files to MP3 you can be able to listen to any songs that you want using any device that you have.
Part 2. How To Convert Apple Music To MP3?
There are also a variety of ways that we can convert Apple Music to MP3. You can use iTunes or Apple Music applications. When you purchase songs from Apple Music or iTunes it is not DRM protected.
They are encoded in the file format AAC or in the .m4a file extension. So, if you want to convert all the purchased songs to MP3, you can be able to do it with the use of the Apple Music application and iTunes. Here is how you can convert Apple Music using two solutions.
Solution 1. Convert Apple Music To MP3 Via iTunes
Here are the steps on how to convert Apple Music to MP3 if you opted to use iTunes on PC
- Using your personal computer, import all the songs that you want to download to iTunes.
- The next step is for you to customize the settings. Launch iTunes, and then tap “Edit”, then “Preferences” which can be found in the menu bar. Then choose the “General” tab and then click on “Import Settings”.
- The next step is to choose an MP3 encoder. To do this, go to the menu and then look for “MP3 Encoder”, you can now be able to choose the quality that you desire, and then click “OK”.
- The fourth step is for you to finally convert Apple Music to MP3with iTunes. Using your keyboard, click the “Shift” key and then go to “File”, and then “Convert”, and then “Convert to” (choose the file type that you want). You can now start selecting songs from your music library that you want to import and convert. Once you are done with this, all the songs that you have selected will be transferred to your library.
Solution 2. Convert Apple Music To MP3 With Apple Music App
You can also use the Apple Music application to convert Apple Music to MP3, the steps are also easy to follow, here’s how you do it.
- Launch the Apple Music application and then select “Music”, then “Preferences”, you can see it in the menu bar. Then you have to click on “Files” and then choose “Import Settings”.
- The second step is to modify the encoding settings. You have to tap on the menu next to “Import Using” and then click “MP3 Encoder”, you can now select the quality of songs that you want, and then click “Ok” to save the settings that you have made.
- To convert Apple Music to MP3, choose the songs that you want in your music library, and then hold the “Option key”, and then click on “File”, then “Convert”, and then “Convert to” (based on your preference). All the songs that you have downloaded and converted will appear in your music library.
Part 3. What Is The Best Apple Music Converter?
Now, let us get to the best part by discussing the next Apple Music Converter, the TuneSolo Apple Music Converter. With the help of this amazing tool, you can now be able to download songs from Apple Music to MP3.
It is a more comfortable and more convenient way to convert Apple Music to MP3, letting you enjoy songs that you love without giving too much of your time, energy, and effort. If you want to enjoy music at its best, TuneSolo Apple Music Converter is one of the best options.
Here are the things that you must know about TuneSolo Apple Music Converter, it is a must to know why it is an ultimate game-changer when it comes to enjoying all the songs that you love.
- You can now download 50 million-plus songs from Apple Music while retaining the original quality.
- The conversion is 16 times faster while keeping all the metadata and ID3 tags.
- It is compatible with both macOS and Windows 10.
- You may be able to download to common output formats such as WAV, MP3, AAC, AC3, MP4, and FLAC.
- You can now convert Apple Music to MP3and audiobooks.
It also has easy steps to follow which is why it is a good choice when it comes to the conversion of Apple Music to Mp3. Here are the steps that you need to follow when using the TuneSolo Apple Music Converter.
1. The initial step is for you to select all the songs that you to convert. You can choose as many Apple Music songs as you want.
2. The next step is to choose a folder or create an output folder where you will be saving your converted songs.
3. The last step is to click the convert button to be able to convert Apple Music to MP3.
With these three easy steps, you can now enjoy all the Apple Music that you have downloaded without worrying about Digital Rights Management or DRM. The operating system that you need is macOS x 10.12 or higher, or Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7 in 32 or 64 bits. You must have a 1GHz processor. The RAM should be 512MB or higher. For t iTunes, it must be the 12.2 version or the latest version released.
The supported output formats are WAV, MKA, MP3, AC3, AAC, M4A, AIFF, CAU, FLA, and M4R. Whilst the supported input formats are all the supported audio formats of iTunes such as WAV, M4A, Audible AA/AAX, Apple Music M4P, Purchased AAC, MP3, Protected AAC, iTunes M4B, and AIFF, unprotected MOV video, MP4, and M4V, and protected iTunes M4V video.
Part 4. To Summarize It All
Apple Music has been a consistent player in the online music industry. It also offers a variety of features, the same as Spotify. TuneSolo Apple Music Converter is one of the amazing tools we have today that we can use to convert Apple Music to MP3, which is a more convenient and versatile file type that we can transfer from any device into another without worrying about Digital Rights Management or DRM.
We hope that we have helped you learn a lot of things that are very essential if you want to learn the easy ways to convert Apple Music to MP3. It is easy to do as long as you have the resources, to begin with. Now, with the help of the fast innovation of technology, good quality music will never be a problem anymore.