Are you curious about specific TikTok users' relationships with their followers? Continue reading to learn how to hack a TikTok account and much more.
Hacking a TikTok account is quite simple. You can hack any TikTok account, even if it is not your own account. The best part is that you don't need to be a tech-savvy person to hack TikTok accounts.
The idea behind hacking other people's accounts is to get access to their data and then use it for your own purposes. However, there are some ethical boundaries to consider before hacking someone's account, as it may have legal consequences if you misuse the information you obtain from the hacked account. Unless you have legitimate reasons to do so, such as when you are a parent concerned about your children's actions online.
Hack a TikTok Account By Guessing the Password
This may seem quite unrealistic, especially if the hacker has no real idea about your personal life. But indeed, guessing passwords is one of the common ways most hackers use. Anyone knowledgeable with hacking can tell you, that half of the internet users use character-specific and predictable passwords for their social accounts.
If you were to look keenly, you'd notice that these people use passwords related to their real personal life; it could be their pet names, spouses, child names, or their date of birth. This is why it is recommended that you use a strong password most probably created by password makers.
However, such strong passwords also need a lot of keenness since hackers can now use brute force attack tools such as Account.st.
A hack account is one that has been created with the aim of giving you access to a particular account or website. So to use it, you'll simply enter your target's username. The website will begin cracking the password stored on the servers. This process may take some time; so in the meantime, if you don't want to wait, you can leave the website and watch your favorite shows online.
So, Account.st is an example of such a hacking account. You can download it and use it on your PC or your smartphone. Once downloaded and entered the target's username, you'll simply need to touch on the [HACK] button.
Hack a TikTok Account By Zero-Day Vulnerability
A zero-day vulnerability is a security hole that can be exploited before the vendor is aware of it. For example, hackers are often known to use this flaw to take over several high-profile celebrities' accounts and followers, who then have their content stolen.
So, it's quite easy for a hacker to take advantage of any vulnerabilities. This way, most hackers leak all the user's data.
Unfortunately, for anyone intending to avoid getting hacked this way, there's no way to avoid zero-day vulnerability, but you can always ensure you are using the latest TikTok version. It is always best to ensure your two-factor authentication is turned on as well.
Hack a TikTok Account By Cross-Site Scripting
Cross-site scripting is a sort of attack in which suspicious scripts are introduced into safe and trustworthy websites. These threats take place when an attacker exploits a web app to send the malicious scripts, usually in the form of browser-side codes, to another user. So, to use the same for TikTok, you need to know there are different types of cross-site scripting, reflected and stored.
Reflected cross-site scripting is considered less harmful and is just a one-time attack, where the code sent in the attack is only valid for that single request. So as long as a hacker you are capable of getting the code successfully into your target's browser, their login session will be attacked, and you can do whatever you wish.
You can redirect the target to a fake website, record their online key logs and download malicious sites onto their system. Suppose you, however, want to prevent such an attack on your TikTok account, you can use data sanitization on TikTok to ensure only appropriate and essential key logs are inserted into your system.
Hack a TikTok Account By Phishing Emails
Phishing emails are one of the most popular ways for hackers to steal personal information from users these days. There are many different types of phishing techniques used by hackers, but we will focus on email spoofing.
Spoofing is a form of fraud in which one party misrepresents itself as another party to gain an advantage over the second party. Spoofing user accounts can be done by sending phishing emails that appear to come from legitimate sources but contain malicious links or attachments that could infect your device with malware or spyware.
So, if you are afraid of someone trying to hack you, you need to avoid entering your credentials on any pop-up screen. You should also check for close misspelled content in the email. Generally, it is best not to click any email links or attachments that you feel are suspicious.
Hack a TikTok Account By a Third-Party App
If you want to hack a TikTok account, you can use a third-party app. Several apps available in the Google Play Store, such as mSpy, FlexiSPY, and uMobix, can help you hack someone’s TikTok videos.
This tool is very easy to use, and it has no technical knowledge required. The best thing about this tool is that it doesn’t require your device to be rooted or jailbroken. You just need to download the tool from the official website, follow the instructions given in this article, and successfully hack your desired TikTok account within minutes.
However, while using third-party apps, the first thing you should keep in mind is that these third-party apps are not made by TikTok but by other developers. So, you must know that these third-party applications may contain viruses or malware that can harm your phone’s security and privacy and compromise your data like photos, videos, messages, etc.
Hack a TikTok Account By Remote Keylogger
A remote Keylogger is a powerful tool that allows us to access another person's device without letting that person know about our presence on their device. In this way, we can easily monitor what they are doing and where they think they are safe from hacking attacks or spying activities happening around them on a real-time basis.
So, remote keylogging mainly affects mobile devices and laptops because the hackers need to access either of the devices and install the keylogging software that records whatever the target is typing on their keyboard. So, this as well means all details including that of banks, emails, TikTok, and many other apps will be recorded. With this information, it is possible to hack the target's account.
Signs that Your TikTok Account Has Been Hacked
If you suspect your account has been hacked on TikTok, there are many signs to look out for. Here are some common signs that your account has been hacked:
- Password modification: If you suspect your password has been modified by someone else, check your email inbox for any suspicious messages that may have been sent from your account without your knowledge. In addition, most email providers will notify you if a new email address tries to log in to your account, so keep an eye out for this as well.
- Changed username and phone numbers: If you find changes in your profile picture and username, someone else may have taken control over your account by changing these details too. To get back control over your account, you will have to contact the support team for help.
- Unusual Message from your account: If you receive a message from someone you don't know, then it could be a sign that someone has taken over your account. You should also check if the message contains any links or if it asks for personal information such as phone number or address.
- Replaced videos in your account: If someone has replaced the videos in your account with theirs, then it means that they have access to your account and can change whatever they want about it. In this case, changing your password as soon as possible would be best.
Why Do They Hack Your TikTok Account?
TikTok Hackers can easily hack into your account using your password or username, which they have somehow. You can also get hacked if you have not changed your password or username since the time you created your account on the app.
Now the question is, why do they hack your TikTok account?
The most common reasons for a hack are:
- Monitoring your TikTok viewing activity. Hackers can monitor what you're watching on TikTok — who you follow, which accounts you interact with most often, and so on — so they can figure out what kind of content might interest you or appeal to your friends. This information gives them more insight into who you are and how best to target their attacks accordingly.
- To exact Revenge. This one is pretty simple — hackers may want revenge on someone who has hurt them in some way or another, so they'll hack their victim's account to punish them for whatever misdeed was committed against them.
- After hacking the account for revenge, the hackers can post inappropriate content or spam other users' feeds.
How to Avoid TikTok Hackers?
- Use A Strong Password – You need to have a strong password for your TikTok account so that no hacker can easily guess it or hack it using brute force attack method or dictionary attack method which means that they will try all possible combinations of letters and numbers until they get one which works for them!
- Enable two-step authentication – This is another essential security feature that will keep all unauthorized persons away from accessing your account without permission.
- Use different passwords for Social services and apps – TikTok is not the only app that has been hacked. Other popular apps such as Instagram and WhatsApp have also been targeted by hackers. This means that if you use the same password for all of your social media accounts, then your entire life could be at risk. It's best to use different passwords for each service so that if one gets hacked, others would still be safe.
Hacking a TikTok account is not always the easiest work, but in this post, hopefully, you now have a clue about how one can hack your TikTok account. This should also help ensure you close all possible loopholes that hackers might use.
In the end, you can't completely avoid social media scams and hacks, but you can take precautions to minimize their presence in your life. Using two-factor authentication, limiting the information that you share, and staying away from apps that aren't credible may sound extreme, but it's better than having your account hacked and all of your personal information exposed.