The internet has a plethora of new technologies that significantly affect our daily lives. Entertainment has evolved from standard TV cables to live online streaming apps and devices.
The industry has exclusive movie streaming features such as Firesticks. A device that enables user access to online content. You can watch movies, TV shows, Kids' entertainment channels, and live sports. The device also allows users to watch live TV on Firestick.
The revolution has transformed the way people watch TV and use digital devices. The change has pushed to the introduction of new apps and software compatible with the device we handle, such as smart phones and TV. The Firestick device is designed to transform the standard TV cable to operate as a smart TV. The device is inserted at the HDMI portal and creates a new entertainment world for the user.
However, the Firestick is installed with thousands of online channels. The user needs to pay a subscription to access the services. They're popular services such as Netflix, Hulu and Amazon, and more. All these channels offer unlimited movies, music, sport, and a variety of entertainment services.
To access live TV services, the internet has provided live TV apps for Firesticks. The apps are compatible with other devices and plenty of services for the user. Mobdro for iPhone and also available on Android devices. It helps in streaming live channels for Firestick.
Uninstalling apps on Firestick
There are various Firesticks in the tech market. Nonetheless, there are popular Firesticks such as Amazon Firestick. Sometimes the device might act up and fail to deliver due to many apps. The Amazon Firestick is designed with 8GB storage space. To solve the hitches, you need to free some space by uninstalling several apps on Firestick.
How to uninstall apps on Firestick
- Open your Firestick and proceed to the setting section on the menu bar.
- Next, scroll down and select the application tab. Use your remote control to access the setting tab.
- Proceed and choose the option “manage installed application.” Under the option, you can check the storage left on the Firestick.
- Now you can view and select the app you wish to delete or uninstall from the Firestick.
- Scroll down the menu list and select the tab to uninstall. The page will send a message stating that you’re about to delete an app. once you delete the Firestick will gain more space.
- Finally, select uninstall button on the page.
Besides the uninstallation process to create space. The user can free up space by clearing the cache on the Firestick. The importance of caches is saved data, which assists the app work faster. As the caches accumulate, they take more space.
How to clear the cache on Firestick
- On your Firestick page, visit the setting tab on the menu.
- Click on the application option.
- Proceed and click manage installed apps.
- Now choose the app and scroll down the menu list.
- Finally, click clear cache. Option. The system will take few minutes to clear.
How to use Amazon Firestick /Fire TV stick?
Firesticks harbor different features which are hard to exhaust quickly. The menus are challenging to go through but easy once you get every concept. After purchasing the device, one needs to set up and learn the different options. Every remote comes with different features that might miss in other devices.
Setting up the Fire TV stick
Firestick comes with a USB micro cord and power adapter. The applications help speed up the performance of the device.
- First, plug the USB micro cable into the power adapter.
- The other end should go into the Fire TV stick.
- Next, plug the Firestick into the TV's HDMI portal.
- Now press the home button on the remote.
- It would help if you pressed the play and pause button on the remote.
- Choose your language preference and WIFI network.
- Next, enter your Firestick password and choose to connect.
- Proceed and click register/create an account.
- Now key in your Amazon login ID and select the tab “next.”
- The user who clicked the option “create an account.” The system will help you create the login ID.
- Next, enter your password and choose sign in. Amazon provides users with two authentication processes. The system will send a code to the phone, use the code to verify the details.
- Next, confirm that it's your account signed in.
- Choose “yes or “No” to get access to storing connected network passwords with the Amazon website.
- Now choose the “opt in or out” of Parental controls.
- The applicant needs to sign up for the prime or decline the request.
- Select the option “choose app to walk through Amazon's apps downloads,” which are on board or select No thanks to skipping.
- Choose popular services which you prefer and select the best TV channels.
- Select the TV channels apps and select right to sports apps.
- The user can choose the features they prefer and select play to continue.
- Finally, click download apps to complete the setup process.
Firestick device is available for on service such as Alexa. The device comes installed with an Alexa remote, which help in operating the Firestick. The user can use voice commands to control the device.