The Transport Management Software (TMS) is a comprehensive transport management solution that takes into account all resources, all transport needs and various optimization and savings strategies. The best route guidance that the route optimizer offers is one of them, but there are many other aspects and strategies to implement.
The transportation software development solution has several optimization tools, and one of them is an integrated route optimizer, which, in combination with other optimization options, provides the best transport optimization.
Check out the benefits of TMS:
Make Rational Spending
Optimization of routes up to 20%. Centralized purchasing and 33% more efficient filling of machines and containers help to reduce the total cost of managing logistics processes. If you (like most) are renting your fleet and need to factor in the depreciation and leasing costs, Nomos One Lease Accounting Software can help you to keep on top of the logistics.
Manage Transportation Risks
Compliance with the terms and quality of delivery by searching for possible options for assembling orders, taking into account the sequence of delivery. In addition, the system provides work with unforeseen situations: alerts and incident management, as well as takes into account the requirements of international transport regulations, with the ability to prepare templates for travel documents.
Reduce Operating Activities by 7%
The system offers pre-invoicing and invoicing capabilities for creating and managing electronic invoices, which optimizes the operational workload of staff.
Transportation Planning and Management
Consolidation of orders to optimize flights, selection of an advantageous carrier offer, spot auctions, grouping of carriers' resources for efficient use of transport.
Finding the best route and automatically calculating the distance, analyzing possible risks associated with weather, traffic on the road, etc., monitoring transport coordinates and tracking travel time to meet the agreed delivery time.
Budget control, formation of planned costs based on tariffs, collection of actual transportation costs, distribution of costs for transported goods and uploading data to the corporate cost accounting system.
Maintaining a single archive of transport documents with general access, pre-billing function – automatic generation of a supplier's invoice based on the volume of purchased transportation services and tariffs.
Control and Analysis of Efficiency
Real-time monitoring of transactions, budget modeling with analytical systems to achieve profitable negotiations with partners.
Attention to Ecology
Calculation of the volume of vehicle emissions and verification of indicators for compliance with environmental city and regional standards.
What Kind of Optimization Can Your TMS Do?
- The Vehicle Management System offers a wide range of tools to help you find the best optimization strategy. Logistics management software development is a continuous improvement process in which different scenarios and constraints arise depending on the client, product, etc. For this, the solution uses various parameters, which are appropriately edited to offer the best optimization options. Some of the most relevant:
- The cost of different options for performing the service.
- Required quality of service among different options.
- Suitable loading method.
- Restrictions on goods, vehicles, shipping, time, etc.
- Distribution of quotas between carriers and exclusive contracts.
- Taking into account the specified issues and the business rules that we note, the system will find various options and always suggest the best option.