BitTorrent is a service which allows users to share huge files over the internet using P2P (peer-to-peer) file sharing protocol. Owing to its ability to share files over long distances, it has become one of the most used services on the internet.
Obviously, there are concerns about piracy. And as a result, several ISPs and governments have started blocking BitTorrenting activities over their network.
So, how do we overcome it? The answer is simple, we use a VPN. But, not all VPNs provide P2P file sharing option over their servers. Thus, we have compiled a list of top VPNs for BitTorrenting activities of yours. Keep reading.
- 890+ servers located in over 21- countries.
- Low subscription charges, with 30 days money back guarantee.
- Works using all VPN protocols (OpenVPN, SSL, PPTP, L2TP)
- Compatible with all your devices.
- Doesn’t keep logs.
- Strong 256bit encryption.
- Over 225 servers across 61 countries.
- 25000+ IP addresses
- 2 Simultaneous connections.
- Fast servers.
- Support for all devices.
- More than 100 servers across 78 countries
- Multiple VPN Protocols
- 30 days money back guarantee.
Although a bit expensive than the others, it promises a fast and reliable VPN connection which permits P2P. Overall an excellent option for a BitTorrent VPN.
- Stable and speedy performance
- No logs.
- 256-bit AES encryption
- 3 simultaneous connections
- Dynamic port forwarding
- Excellent Windows client
- Great customer services
- Support for 5 devices simultaneously
- No logs
- Great speed.
P2P sharing is an important aspect of your online life. Sharing of huge files would not have been possible on the internet without P2P. Many countries have made P2P illegal owing to copyright issues while many are yet to frame laws regarding the same.